CIM Kenya corporate membership
CIM Kenya is the local chapter of CIM UK.
CIM Kenya was launched in Nairobi in September 1998. CIM Kenya is involved in many Kenyan Marketing activities such as networking of Kenyan marketers, organizing CIM marketing events in Kenya, setting best marketing practice standards in Kenya, promoting professional development of Marketers in Kenya, Study and education, public awareness among others.
CIM Kenya membership has been growing steadily with many Kenyan marketers and other professionals have benefited greatly from CIM Kenya’s services. CIM Kenya is reaching out to corporate marketing oriented organizations such as yours in order to create more value for mutual benefit as we grow.
As a CIM Kenya member, you will be entitled to:
- Interact and share on recent effective marketing strategies and common marketing problems with diverse industries marketing professionals.
- Opportunity to attend dynamic and thought-provoking events that will provide invaluable insights into the latest aspects of current marketing practices.
- Priority invitation to CIM Kenya organized events such as trainings, seminars & gala nights at discounted rates.
- Facilitation for your staff to study CIM’s internationally recognized qualifications through advisory services from the Branch Education and Training team.
- To your staffs – branch events will contribute towards achievement of the Chartered Marketer’s status through accumulating Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours.
- CIM Kenya provides corporate members access to its database of CIM qualified marketing professionals for recruitment purposes.
With an annual membership fee of Ksh. 25,000/-, your organization can participate in the provision of world-class support equipping marketers with the knowledge and tools they need to excel in a challenging marketing profession.